Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney (2002-03) and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau (33) host "Art Breakers." The series premieres on Sunday night on Ovation. It features their experiences as art brokers connecting buyers, collectors, artists and sellers. The duo filmed four episodes which will air throughout October starting on Sunday, October. 4 7 p.m. Central. Ovation with more than 50 million subscribers, champions artists via the Ovation digital arts network. They hope to be granted permission to continue filming soon. The people and people I made at Baylor certainly shaped and impacted my life. Karen Pope, Art History Department. My classes in my major were taken by Dr. Pope. We also went to Paris and Chicago together to study the art. It was fun to study art with her. One summer, I worked as a mechanic's assistant changing brake pads and oil.


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suzanne Berhow

Breeana Danielle Essrig

Barbara Ann Corcoran